Thursday 11 August 2016

A Look to the Future Medical Scientist


                  http://www.mathewsopenaccess.com/PDF/orthopedics/M_J_Ortho_1_1_009.pdf

For a successful scientific career in the medical field, we need certain characteristics to be an excellent scientist including: honesty, curiosity, intuition, and vulgarization. First and foremost, for humanity and regardless religion, honesty is a virtue. Science is the one area of social functioning in which truth is the primary value, and truthfulness is the core evaluation. Does this mean that a researcher never lies? Researchers are not earth’s angels. How can the camouflage finish the career of scientists? The reason we subsidize scientists is finding out and telling the truth, just the truth. It is unclear to what extent professors and their students feel properly bound by this duty. To some degree of honesty, scientists must use the results which are published in the journal that have a high level of impact factors. Many examples in 2014, Haruko Obokata, a Japanese young scientist at the heart of a controversy over a falsified discovery in the cellular field, agreed to withdraw its two communications published by the renowned scientific journal Nature. Dr. Naoyuki Nakao is probably considered as being one of the fraudsters researchers in the field of therapeutic. In his article, a treatment is justified using the data that never existed. According to the Wall Street Journal, in 2008, 140,000 US patients were treated by the treatment. Removing the articles published by scientists in journals does not limit this scientific camouflage, we must ban the scientist to publish definitely. A scientific result is a matter of life or death, the justification for providing a false result does not add any value to science, the damage is already done.

The apology of the scientist is a noble gesture to the scientific community and to humanity. The apology is not a weakness, the Japanese scientist Obokata accused of falsifying data in stem cell report. Despite challenging claims, Obokata forced into a humiliating apology. She choked back tears today as she bowed her head in shame. What does it take to get a good medical discovery? It is curiosity, says Nobel laureate Ahmed Zewail. The discoveries like MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) are the result of curiosity about the nature of electrons in semiconductors. Curiosity is one of the vital ingredients which seem to be necessary to make a scientist. Curiosity prepares the brain for better learning, motivate the scientist, and help him to remember what he discovered. A beginner scientist is like a young child trying to discover his field of research. The mentality of infant scientists and young explorers thrive through free propositions and with total confidence to grasp the world. How does intuition in science allows students to acquire knowledge? In the eye of Max Plak, scientists must have a vivid and intuitive imagination, because new ideas are not generated by deduction, but by an artistically creative imagination. Sometimes scientists can learn by observing others in the laboratory and listening to scholars in the seminars. Nowadays, the majority of science is deductive, but intuition can contribute to analysis inductive. Faced with complex phenomena, scientists must build a new theory from assembling many ideas and experiences. The role of intuition in research is to provide the “educated guess,” which may prove to be true or false; but in either case, progress cannot be made without it and even a false guess may lead to progress. When, my university sends me a message to speak about my thesis project, I have a mixed emotions while I am feeling joyful, I am also fearful. Since, this is my first experience and it’ is not easy. Some questions come to mind: How can I begin my speech? How can I simplify it? How can I summarize my work in a few sentences? A scientist is considered as a public communicator. Much research has focused on the possible effects of psychological factors. We need to train scientists to be “The ideas were presented to me as gifts in conversations with some scientists and learning from my mistakes.” www.mathewsopenaccess.com Citation: Mediouni M. (2016). A look to the Future Medical Scientist. M J Ortho 1(1): 009. 2 prepared to interact with the media. With the complexity and the diversity of science, traditional research training becomes increasingly complex. The medical scientist has a great responsibility to challenge for the future. 


1 comment:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete